Hello Zephyr is run by Gabriela Maraschin, Italian Brazilian journalist, writer, independent maker, mother and explorer. She left Brazil in 2007 with her family to live, work and study abroad. By the end of 2015 she launched her brand of jewelry inspired by the beautiful places they’ve been.
Each necklace is carefully handmade and one of a kind. Their clean, simple construction reflects a modern and minimalist aesthetic. She is always searching for perfect imperfections and tracing memories in each piece of her work.
Based in Upstate NY.
You can find Hello Zephyr at
- Queen of Swords (Somerville, MA)
- Forage + Sundry (Troy, NY)
- Superior Merchandise Co. (Troy, NY)
- Olive Boutique (Kailua & Waikiki, Oahu)
- Studio Den (Issaquah, WA)
- Scout & Arrow (Atlanta, GA)
Feel free to contact for inquiries or collaborations.